Our Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef Adventure will show you the best of the Whitsundays.The Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef Adventure
Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is 2600 km long stretching along the east coast of Queensland from Lady Elliott Island in South to the Torres Strait in the north.
Travelling on a high speed catamaran with spacious air-conditioned lounges, large outer viewing decks, bars serving refreshments and comfortable seating. The journey to and from the reef is all part of the experience. Passing spectacular islands and bays and at certain times of the year you’ll have the chance to spot whales and other wild life.
There are two pontoons at two different Whitsundays reef sites but the majority of our day cruises visit the Heart Pontoon at Hardy Reef and half day options are now available in peak season.
Introductory and certified diving is available. The NEW guided Seabob tours are also no at Heart Pontoon and these are safe, fun and easy to operate. Of course medical conditions do apply to these underwater activities.
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities. There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks, freshwater showers, change rooms and full access to the air conditioned comfort of our reef vessel.
There are numerous ways to explore the reef, from the underwater viewing chamber, to the semi-submersible submarines, or snorkelling along the coral walls with its abundance of coral and fish life.
Highlights and Inclusions
- Unbelievable snorkeling with all gear provided
- An innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Semi-submarine boat Tour
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Impressive buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Tea and coffee
- Reef Presentation
- Wetsuit and stinger suit usage
- Sun deck
- This tour is also available from Hamilton Island and Day Dream Island
- Government Reef Levies
- Scenic helicopter flights
- Introductory and certified scuba diving (medical conditions apply)
- Guided snorkel tour
- Seabob Tour (medical conditions apply
What to Bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Protective clothing from the sun including a hat
- Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
- Money / credit card for optional purchases
- A camera and a sense of fun