Port Douglas Reef Tour Discover the Great Barrier Reef
When visiting Port Douglas visiting the Great Barrier Reef will certainly be high on your list of things to see and do
Our Port Douglas reef Tour is the perfect scuba dive and snorkel day tour to the outer edge of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef!
On your Great Barrier Reef Port Douglas cruise you have the choice to snorkel and (certified) scuba dive at 3 sites on Agincourt Reef.
Part of the world-famous Ribbon Reefs, Agincourt Reef is on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef.
Scuba diving or snorkelling at Agincourt Reef will give you the opportunity to come face to face with reef sharks, barracuda, turtles, Maori Wrasse, Parrotfish and Cuttlefish.
During May to September, the Port Douglas Great Reef Cruise has a special permit allowing passengers to swim with the Dwarf Minke Whales if encountered.
Your Port Douglas Great Barrier Reef Tour departs from Marina Mirage in the heart of Port Douglas.
Enjoy a relaxing 90-minute cruise to Agincourt Reef aboard a fast comfortable catamaran
** Please note there is no introductory scuba diving available.
Great Barrier Reef Inclusions
- Three outer reef locations(weather permitting)
- All snorkelling equipment (except wetsuits)
- Free return coach transfers from your Port Douglas accommodation
- Morning tea and coffee with muffins
- Tropical buffet lunch with prawns, cold meats, salads & bread
- Reef interpretation talk
- Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist
- Lycra suits & Flotation devices /Buoyancy aids
- Freshwater showers
- Prescription masks available
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & fruit platter
- Environmental Management Fee is included
0815 – Boarding at the Reef Marina, Port Douglas 0830 –Depart the marina for the Outer Great Barrier Reef 1020 – Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location 1130 – Arrive at 2nd location 1200 – Lunch is served 1330 – Arrive at 3rd location & afternoon tea is served 1440 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef 1615 – Approximately Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina
Port Douglas Reef Tour Itinerary
0815 – Boarding at the Reef Marina, Port Douglas
0830 –Depart the marina for the Outer Great Barrier Reef
1020 – Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location
1130 – Arrive at 2nd location
1200 – Lunch is served
1330 – Arrive at 3rd location & afternoon tea is served
1440 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
1615 – Approximately Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina(Times may vary)
What to Bring
- Cash or credit card for extra purchases
- A certification card for certified divers
Port Douglas Reef Tour Optional Extras
- Certified Diving
- Introductory Dive
- Return Bus transfers from your Cairns City Accommodation
- Wetsuit hire
- Professional photographer service on board
- Fully licensed bar